вторник, 6 октября 2015 г.


Hello to everybody!

Holidays are over, which is a bit sad. This year they were almost 3 whole weeks, diluted here and there with some working days. So, between preparing meals and attending meals with family I was able to rest with beads in hand. I have a customer that I really admire, may be not exactly her as a person, but her optimism and independence in opinion. She loves color. No, not like that. She loves COLOR! It seems that I all the time have these doubts: is it elegant or not, will it go with this blouse or not, and always: will it be too much for the everyday use?! Then I choose something with a bit color, but usually neutral to wear. But my customer, she is not like that. If she likes it, she wears it! And I am a bit envious to her courage.  All these pearls, and pinks, and blues, and purplish shades – don't talk with her, give her strong colors: blue, red, gold, strong contrasts, interesting unusual shapes. I showed her my "Indian" collection in Pinterest and she was inspired by this piece.

So, I was asked to make this one, please. Unfortunately, because of absence of gold, rubies and sapphires ready in hand, which is pity of course ;0), I had to create with beads instead.
Then India Forever collection:


 

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий