вторник, 4 августа 2015 г.


I want to use the time when I wait for my reaction to finish and remember few other things that I did.
First necklace has a solid classic but happy look, actually it was very simple to make.
The base made with 6 mm pearls with RAW, decorated by 4 mm of pink and half gold fire-polished and then I did fringe the base with fresh water pearls.
Second necklace I did for the nice and very petite women. She brought me her smoked pink pearls, it was nice just to touch them. Usually, I talk with everybody to get an impression about the person, to understand its preferences. D. preferred "organized look", similar to shop bought jewelry. So, very organized small squares were my answer. This is another necklace that I promised for myself.
The third one was a combination of these pearl stars. I think that it came out just great, I almost cried when I had to cut it, because my customer wanted triangles necklace. Usually my customers are nice people, but this one was… uff!
No amount of explanations, compliments from her friends had any effect.
 









2 комментария:

  1. You made three wonderful necklaces in great delicate colors! I like all three designs, they are all special in there way.

    Greetings,
    Nicole

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Dear Nicole, thank you very much for your warm comment! It was my purpose to make them special and I am happy that it was recognizable.

      Удалить