воскресенье, 2 августа 2015 г.


I never experienced a horror from the white blank page, but now I do. Yes, I did it! Now it is not so blank already.

How do people start their blog? I did Google it but got only advices of how it is great to have a blog, what could you do with blog (even money! I've read) but how person actually come and start the blog, probably you have to figure out alone.

So, let me just consider what for I started this journey in the blogging word?

1.       English isn't my mother tongue, so writing in it will let me practice more and, perhaps, improve it.

2.       I will document my small discoveries in my beading fantasies and in other fields as well for myself. May be, just may be it will be interesting for somebody else.

3.       My customers always ask me about my site, to see and get impression about my style. Although, I don't always do things according "my style", but try to feel and get the "person's style", which is more challenging, I think.

I started beading pretty long ago, but it was more of the stringing different combination of beads. I've got few interesting effects, but somehow I felt, that other staff like mosaics is more fulfilling.

Then, once I did simple bead weaving necklace with shining blue beads and one woman in my work look at me in wonder , lavished me with price and said , oh, magic words: Could you do something similar for me to buy it?

I was so nicely shocked and surprised; do I really do something in the quality to sale it?

My lovely sister and loving hubby always gave compliments to my creations, but it was difficult for me to believe to the compliments from the family, may be they just love me?!

From the moment somebody wanted to buy, the "beading fantasies" have started.

That great person from my work brought me her friends that become my customers too.

Almost all of them brought that water fresh pearls, some in better other in worst condition and ask me to make something out of it. So, almost an year I did everything from this kind of pearl.     

 
 

This is bracelet I made for older  sister of my customer big and very nice woman.    

2 комментария:

  1. :) Welcome to the blogger world!
    By using the freshwater pearls your Bracelet looks very delicate.
    I like it very much!
    Greetings
    Andrea

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Dear Andrea, thank you very much for your warm encourgement and wellcome to the "blogging world"! I didn't think somebody will notice.
      Your comment gave me a lot of joy!

      Удалить