вторник, 4 августа 2015 г.


Yes, I did it!


Right now I gave the finished piece to my customer, heard the compliments and almost closed the order for new two-hole necklace.
I almost never name my works, but looking on this one, the name of "Moroccan opulence" just popped into my mind. This is strange, I used my favorite subdued colors, tried to restrict myself with using different colors, but the result came out very regal looking. I hope the M. will be the star on her special evening with family.
As a special reward it came out that the pendant is double sided.

4 комментария:

  1. Hi,
    again you created a very beautiful und romantic piece of jewelry!
    The name "Moroccan Opulence" suits very well. I also like that you have the option to wear it both ways.
    Warm greetings
    Andrea

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Andrea, thank you very much for your warm words and encouragement! Yes, this was one of the pieces that I liked how it came out.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wonderful pendant in nice, tender colors. I like the way you integrated the Piggy beads and the chain fits perfect.

    Greetings,
    Nicole

    ОтветитьУдалить