понедельник, 3 августа 2015 г.


New day, but still that humid hot weather that we here just have to endure for the rest of week. Now I feel really jealous to the people of North Europe, I'll take cold rain for the humid blanket that sits on us now.  In this mood, it just nice to remember the pearly things that I did this winter.                                                             



  
These triangles were very popular; I made at least four of them in different combinations. Although, I was very stupid and didn't photo all of them, thought that I'll definitely remember the color combinations, the way I joined the elements, everything. Of course I don't.  
These triangles were from the "every day, good for everything" series, which I personally prefer. I love the jewelry sets that may be used with almost every outfit. I always promise myself to make something similar for myself one day.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий